Global Construction Company has a continuing commitment to the health, safety and environment of all its employees and other people who may be affected by or involved in its activities. This commitment is reflected in the GLOBAL HSE Policy and Philosophy, which are detailed in our HSE manual.
The company intends to strive for continual improvement in all areas of health, safety and environment and to present themselves as an industry leader in the development of effective and practicable health and safety management.
The implementation of GCCC's HSE Policy aspires to achieve the following, so far as is reasonably practicable:
• Suitable & sufficient risk assessments.
• Implementation of identified control measures.
• The provision and maintenance of a safe & healthy working environment.
• The maintenance of a safe system of works.
• Safety in the handling and transportation of articles and substances.
• The control or elemenation of accidents and incidents which might result in any loss.
• Adequate and comprehensible information, instruction and training.
• The provision & maintenance safe work equipment which is without health risks.
• That employees at all levels adopt their personal resposibility for health and safety.
• Full consultation between management, employees and any appointed safety representatives.